Record Audiobooks - Regional Fables
We invite you to participate in our global giving campaign One Glenmark One Voice. By providing a few spare hours you can volunteer from home and create an impact which will help visually impaired kids not just this year but for several years to come.
Since regional fables are generally based on animal characters or mythological characters a small tweaking of your voice will go a long way in engaging the student in the story.
You can involve your family members and friends to participate with you in creating these fun stories and also share a small note on the moral of the story after the same is recorded.
Please use fables from the public domain and choose stories which are understandable by young audience.
While recording regional fables make sure that we do not hurt sentiments of any specific religion, caste or creed.
Please click here to access and download the fables or you can choose any of the fables from your region/country and record an audiobook.
Pre-requisite for this activity
- The volunteers should be having a laptop/phone for recording the content.
- Decent quality headphones with an inbuilt microphone.
- Any voice recording app available on your Phone
- Internet Connection to access and upload files.
Instruction for Volunteers
- Before starting the activity, please Register for the task by clicking on the Offer Help Button
- Please use a good voice recording app on your smartphone/Laptop.
- If required use the noise and echo cancellation option in the app for optimum output.
- Settle yourselves in a clear space so the external noise is not overlapping in your recording.
- Before you start recording, kindly record small 30 seconds clip to assess the quality of the audio. If it is okay, go ahead with the headphones. If not, try changing the headphone.
- Start your recording by stating the “Region & Story Title” and “page number”. For example, you should start your recording by stating clearly "Aesop Fables - The Goose With the Golden Eggs"
- Speak clearly and slowly into the microphone so that the beneficiaries will be able to follow your voice easily.
- Save the file as YourName_RegionName-StoryTitle
- You can upload your audio file by clicking on the Updates tab on the task page. (Opens in new Tab)
- If your Audio File is greater than 100mb please contact us at email@example.com
Offer help to see the updates
Currently no attendance have been submitted on this task.
StatusTask is Open
Duration(Hours)Min: 2 | Max: 120
People RequiredMin: 1 | Max: 999
FlexibleThis is continuous task, without any start or end date. You can join right away and start doing good.