About usAffus Woman Welfare Association (AWWA) is a Non-Governmental Organization established in 1999 registered under Societies Registration Act. It is also registered in Karnataka Registration Act. Affus Women Welfare Association (AWWA) is a socio-economic association established with the sole aim to improve the social and economic condition of women and children at the grassroots level. For the past 15 years we have conducted Health, Community Development, Educational, and Skill and Vocational Programmes with support from our prestigious donors.
As an organization with social concern AWWA has embarked upon a mission to empower underprivileged women as they face the double bane of poverty and gender.
Our Main focus areas are:
1. Women Empowerment by capacity building and livelihoods
2. Advocacy & Social Change
5. Child Welfare and Orphan Support
6. Disaster Response and Emergency Relief
AWWA is committed to:
o Sustainable economic development through income generation.
o Poverty Reduction and women empowerment.
o AWWAâ€™s objective is to support the greater national initiative of poverty reduction by its activities.
AWWA Indiaâ€™s mission has successfully delivered the following programs:
1. Vocational Training Centres
2. Seasonal Feeding Programs
4. Emergency Relief during Floods
5. Orphan Sponsorship and Child Support
6. Interest-free Microfinance Schemes
7. Livelihood Support
Causes we work on
- Children & Youth
- Community Development
- Health Care
- Poverty & Hunger
- Skill Development & Livelihood
- Water & Sanitation
Joined19th Jul, 2018
Volunteers Working with us
- Vinuthna colony, near Chetana colony, Gadag Road