GRAM SAMITI (AGS) is born with a mission
to include the excluded segments of the society. AGS is a
non-governmental, non-profit earning, national organization working since
AGS is working in the areas of gender, health, education, income generation, financial inclusion, computer literacy, research, awareness generation, advocacy and development activities and other social issues in India. The main focus of AGS is on empowerment of underprivileged.
States : Delhi, Haryana and Uttar Pradesh.
1. Pre-primary education -53265 children
2. Primary education- 113444 girls
3. Health check up and awareness programmes - 83543 people benefitted
4. Vocational training - 23864 girl/women
5. Using ICT for imparting education
6. Imparted computer education to 2305 person
Open 200 more pre - primary education centres
Establish 100 education centres to impart education to girls to complete elementary education
Admit every girl to school and reduce dropout rate of girls students
Organise health camp once in a week
Establish 20 computer training centres to impart computer education.
Generate awareness on financial inclusion, sanitation and environment protection.
Generating awareness and providing nutritious food to the most needed women and children.
Causes we work on
- Water & Sanitation
- Welfare of War Veterans
- Godfray Phillips Social Bravery Award
Joined12th May, 2015
Volunteers Working with us5
- Adi Samiti (Admin)
- sector-B, Pocket-1, Flat No-1106A, Vasant Kunj-110070, New Delhi