This task is currently Open
Record video lectures for students with disabilities
By TATA Capital
learning aids for students who are from different age groups and have physical
and/or intellectual disabilities. These video resources can help them learn
- Specific modules will be shared with you.
- Create video tutorials in basic/ simple English
- You can explain concepts in any of these languages Kannada, Telugu, Hindi, Marathi, Tamil, Gujarati to make it easier to understand as these students are from rural areas.
- You can be as creative as you want to make the modules appealing and interesting
- You could add more content to it if you think there is something missing
- Examples would be appreciated
- You can also add subtitles, to make it accessible for hearing-impaired students.
- Ensure you are in a noise-free place to record the content.
- Save the file name on your device as grade_subject topic _language _your name | name of the topic _language_yourname
Offer help to see the updates
Currently no attendance have been submitted on this task.
StatusTask is Open
Duration(Hours)Min: 12 | Max: 20
People RequiredMin: 50 | Max: 150
FlexibleThis is continuous task, without any start or end date. You can join right away and start doing good.